631-585-6656 | 397 Union Ave # A Holbrook, NY 11741
NORTH AMERICAN WARRANTY
The Auto Pride Auto Service Experts North American Warranty protects you from unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shops for 24 months or 24,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at an Auto Service Experts location, simply call 1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to an Auto Service Experts location in the market for repairs. If there is not an Auto Service Experts location in the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will direct you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 24 months or 24,OOO miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage includes
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Click here to download the North American Warranty Statement in PDF format.
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the Warranty
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches - Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly.
BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR